Boat reservation cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made outside of 72 hours prior to the reservation will have a $10 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the reservation will be charged the full price of the rental.
- No-shows will be charged the full cost of reserved rental time.
Cabins for Canines:
- The number of dogs per cabin is limited to two (2), regardless of size.
- There is a $15.00 fee per dog, per night that.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damages caused by the dog(s).
- Extra fees will be assessed when extra cleaning is required at the rate of $20.00 per hour (with a minimum of $20.00).
- Dogs must be attended at all times in the unit and at any location in the park.
- Dog food must be stored inside a sealed container.
- Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s) inside/outside and around the unit.
- Dog owners whose dog(s) creates a disturbance or displays vicious behavior can ruin the enjoyment of the park for everyone and may be asked to leave the park immediately.
- Dog(s) are allowed only in the designated lodging units and may not be taken into any other park building, showerhouse or vault toilet. This rule does not apply to service dogs.
- When outside the unit, dogs must be on a secure leash that is not longer than 10 feet. Dogs shall not be tied to building structures, fences, trees or vegetation.
Cabin & Yurt Change or Cancel Fees:
- A change fee of $10.00 is charged to add or delete dates or change the type of unit reserved at one facility.
- Moving your reservation to a different time period is considered a cancellation with applicable cancellation fees.
- Cancellations at least four days prior to arrival will result in a refund of all lodging fees less the cancellation fee of $20 for Yurts or Camper Cabins, and $25 for either Full Service Cabin.
- Cancellations less than four days but more than 24 hours prior to arrival will result in a forfeiture of one lodging night plus the cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to arrival will forfeit entire lodging payment up to three nights stay.
- Early departures after arrival will result in forfeiture of lodging fees.
- For any major summer holiday weekend, altering the arrival date to a later date will result in forfeiture of one lodging night.
- Changes are accepted up to four days prior to arrival.
Boat slip cancellation policy:
- Slips must be canceled at least 7 days prior to the first day reserved.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days of the reservation will be charged nightly for slips reserved.