Cabins for Canines:
- The number of dogs per cabin is limited to two (2), regardless of size.
- There is a $20.00 fee per dog, per night that you stay.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damages caused by the dog(s).
- Extra fees will be assessed when extra cleaning is required at the rate of $20.00 per hour (with a minimum of $20.00).
- Dogs must be attended at all times in the unit and at any location in the park.
- Dog food must be stored inside a sealed container.
- Dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s) inside/outside and around the unit.
- Dog owners whose dog(s) creates a disturbance or displays vicious behavior can ruin the enjoyment of the park for everyone and may be asked to leave the park immediately.
- Dog(s) are allowed only in the designated lodging units and may not be taken into any other park building, showerhouse or vault toilet. This rule does not apply to service dogs.
- When outside the unit, dogs must be on a secure leash that is not longer than 10 feet. Dogs shall not be tied to building structures, fences, trees or vegetation.
Boat slip cancellation policy:
- Slips must be canceled at least 7 days prior to the first day reserved.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days of the reservation will be charged nightly for slips reserved.
Boat reservation cancellation policy:
- Any cancellations made outside of 72 hours prior to the reservation will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations made within 72 hours to 24 hours of the reservation time will forfeit their 200.00 deposit.
- Cancellations made 24 hours or less will be charged for full reserved time and forfeit their 200.00 deposit.
- No-shows will be charged the full cost of reserved rental time and will forfeit their deposit.
- Plan ahead, cancel reservation at least 72 hours in advance for $100.00 cancellation fee only.
- If it's just rain, we still expect you to go out.
- If available, time may be adjusted to avoid bad weather on same day of rental.
- In the event of thunder and lightning, we will not refund your deposit, however, you will be given a "rain check" to re-schedule for a different date.
Cabin & Yurt Change or Cancel Fees:
- A change fee of $10.00 is charged to add or delete dates or change the type of unit reserved at one facility.
- Moving your reservation to a different time period is considered a cancellation with applicable cancellation fees. To include any Holiday weekends.
- Cancellations at least seven days prior to arrival will result in a refund of all lodging fees less the cancellation fee of $50 for Yurts or Camper Cabins, and $125 for either Full Service Cabin.
- Cancellations less than seven days but more than 24 hours prior to arrival will result in a forfeiture of one nights lodging fees plus the cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to arrival will forfeit entire lodging payment up to three nights stay.
- Early departures after arrival will result in forfeiture of lodging fees.
- For any major summer holiday WEEKEND/WEEK, altering the arrival date or canceling the dates no matter the circumstances, will result in forfeiture of lodging for any and all nights altered! No exceptions!
- Cancellation policy is the same regardless of reason for cancellation. i.e. .\illness or travel disruptions, including those caused by Covid-19.